27. april 2013

3rd Reveal of the 7th Bead Soup Blog Party

Tako, pa je le napočil dan razkritja, ko lahko pokažemo, kaj smo ustvarili iz prejetih župc. Se še spomnite, kaj sem dobila od Christine? Tukaj je moj krožnik.
In tukaj je prvi kos, ki sem ga naredila in za katerega sem porabila glavno stekleno perlo, listke, steklene perlice:
And so finally came the 3rd reveal date. My pieces have been ready for some time, but I didn’t manage to use up all the soup – yet.
Remember, what I got from
Christine? Here is my soup plate. I loved the colors and I had to really put my thinking cap on for the flowers. I hope that she’ll be pleased.
This is the 1st piece I made – I used the focal for it, one of the leaves, some glass beads ...

steklena

Del, ki ga ne vidite, je samo verižica. To je dolga verižica, ki lepo pade v dekolte in jo strašno rada nosim. Tudi ker je v mojih barvah.

Drugi enak listek sem uporabila prav tako na verižici s perlami iz muranskega stekla. Še celo male listke za na uhane sem uspela najti v svojih zalogah! Tale je šla od doma še vroča, ampak je danes prišla na fotošuting.
The part you can’t see is just silver chain. It’s a long necklace, I love it and I wear it a lot!


I used the 2nd of these leaves on a similar necklace as a focal, but that one went out of the door before I even managed to snap a photo! But my friend was a darling and she came by today so hubby could photograph it. I even managed to find small leaves for her earrings in my stash, aren’t they cute?

listki

Nekaj malih zelenih listkov sem uporabila za uokvirjanje fantazijskih kosov iz polimerne mase, sestavljenih v asimetrično ogrlico. I used some of the small green leaves as a frame of the polymer clay beads in this asymmetrical necklace.

rumena z listki

Nato sem morala uporabiti sponko. Christine je poslala 2 verižici za zapestnico s sponkama na rože in eno sem uporabila takole: Next I had to use the clasp. Christine sent two bracelet chain blanks with floral clasps and I used one so far:

rožice

Se pravi, da nisem uporabila le osnove za zapestnico, ampak tudi kup rožic in perlic. Pa še dvoje uhane sem naredila za zraven. Ta poletni kos je naprodaj.
Druga osnova me še čaka.


Župca se počasi porablja … biserno matico bom zagotovo uporabila pri kakšnem poletnem kosu v vijoličastomodri kombinaciji, na vrsto ni prišla le zato, ker razmišljam, v kaj naj usmeri pogled.

Enega od razvejanih srebrnih lističev je uporabilo naše dekle. Vas zanima, kako?
So, I didn’t use just the clasp and the wire, I used a bunch of flowers and smaller beads for their centers. I had fun making this one, but it’s on sale because I wouldn’t know how to wear it. I also made two pairs of earrings to go with it, one pink and one blue, but those can be mixed and matched as well.
The 2nd “bracelet blank” is still waiting.

So, my bead soup is slowly getting used up … I’m sure I’ll use the mother of pearl beads in a summery blue-violet necklace, but I didn’t think up the focal for that one yet.

My daughter used one of the branched silver leaves in her own way. Interested? Look!

kačji pastir 2

(Še nekaj kačjih pastirjev je naredila, vendar bo tiste večinoma kar sama objavila.)

Tako, to bo za začetek vse. Nekaj zamisli še imam, vendar jih zdajle ne morem uresničiti, ker sem v Avstriji na delavnici polimerne mase. Upam, da se je objava pravilno postavila na svoje mesto …
(She made more dragonflies, but she’ll publish those by herself, mostly.)

So, this is it for now. I still have a couple of ideas to realize and a bunch of material to do so, but I can’t right now because I’m in Austria, taking a polymer clay masterclass. See you on Monday, when I’ll also have time to bloghop and see what other participants did! Have fun!

21 komentarjev:

  1. Nekaj kosov sem videla že v živo, ampak tisti, ki jih še nisem videla, so še lepši ;-) Pridna!!!
    Komaj čakam, da vidim, kaj boš naredila iz moje župce ...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. very inventive projects!congrats! dragonfly necklace is great!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Lovely pieces, GREAT JOB on your soup friend... :)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great work with your soup! The yellow flower necklace is especially fun!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Great designs! Love the dragonfly :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. The flower earrings are amazing! But the other pieces are stunning too. Awesome!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Love the third necklace down - what a fab reveal.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Very beautiful pieces. I really love the flower bracelet and the matching earrings. It seems like your daughter is a talented jewelery designer. The dragon fly is funny. My congrats to her :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. FLower pieces are my fav, but everything looks delicious here!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. love your first necklace, and flower jewellery always holds a place in my heart. Beautiful work by your daughter as well.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Very pretty, I really love the blue set with the leaf pendant!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Wow! Each design is so unique and individual. Beautiful design work.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Such pretties! Love your daughter's dragonfly, too!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Beautiful beautiful pieces, great job!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Fantastic job with your soup...all your pieces are really pretty.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Lovely pieces! Great job with your soup!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. I like all of your designs. I think that you did a fine job of working with your flowers. It looks like your daughter inherited your creativity.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Your designs are all so different but very beautiful! The flower earrings are so pretty.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Such delicate and elegant pieces. Beautiful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Your design are all so great. I especially like the necklace with your polymer clay flowers and the leaves. As well, the bracelet and earrings with the flowers are so cool! Fabulous job! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

reklame